FMA instructions for uploading files – CPA Clearwater Florida
As a client of FMA CPA you have the ability to upload files directly to us in the most secure way by using the File Exchange feature of your online account. Using this feature you can be assured that the information you send comes directly to us and your private information is protected. You can upload files of up to 2 gigabytes (GB) to File Exchange folders. If you upload multiple files, the size of each file must be 2 GB or less. We recommend that you upload files directly to File Exchange from your computer, network, or mobile device.
To upload files:
- Go to fma-cpa.com
- Click on client login
- Log in with your user name and password
- Select the File Exchange link in the upper left side of the page
- In the File Exchange screen, click the folder to which you will upload the file. Depending on the folder structure, you might need to navigate through sub-folders to access the desired folder.
- Click on the “Send to CPA” folder
- Click on the “Upload” icon
- If your internet browser supports HTML 5, the words “Drag files here” appear in the upload section. You can upload files by opening Windows Explorer, navigating to the files you want to upload, selecting the files, and dragging the files to the file list.
- After you add all of the files that you want to upload, click the Start upload button.
Note: You can upload multiple files of up to 2 gigabytes (GB), and you can include multiple files in a single upload.
If you have any questions or need assistance after trying these steps please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter File Exchange Help in the subject line.