Any C.P.A. firm can record history. Our firm will help you build a future.
With Business Advisory and Accounting Partners, you can expect to build a close relationship that adds long-term value to your financial picture. Count on us to assure the solidity of financial records, evaluate financial procedures and produce strategies that help you set, manage and reach your tax and financial goals.
Personal Tax Services
Peace of Mind…
Do You Need a CPA?
Cutting corners to save money upfront can cost you in the long run, through higher taxes, missed opportunities, and, possibly, penalties or an audit. Some CPAs or seasonal income tax companies offer cut-rate services to compete on price. By trusting a firm that’s available to answer your questions all year round, and looks at your financial situation holistically, you can expect better results.
FMA CPA focuses on long-term value, not just filling out someone’s taxes.
Tax Management Services
What We Offer
Our personalized services set us apart from other tax preparation providers. We offer:
- A proactive approach to tax preparation that empowers you to achieve your goals
- More than 30 years of experience
- Expertise ranging from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as financial statement preparation and review
- A fee structure tailored to your individual situation and tax preparation needs
- Locations in Clearwater and Land O’ Lakes as well as virtual meetings
Tax Filing Checklist
- Your social security number or federal tax ID number
- Dates of birth and social security numbers of dependent children
- Form 8332 if you’re a noncustodial parent claiming a child as a dependent
- All W2s for the appropriate tax year
- All 1099s for the appropriate tax year
- Records of any other income such as interest, annuities, unemployment insurance, real estate or gambling winnings
- Receipts from deductible expenses
- Receipts from deductible charitable gifts
- Records of home office expenses
- Jury duty records
- Alimony and child support records
- Mortgage interest statement
- Records of expenses for medical care, childcare, and education
- Retirement savings statements
- Records pertaining to a federally declared disaster that affected you
Learn more with our complete list of personal tax tips.
Estate and Trust Planning and Tax Preparation
Financial and Retirement Planning
Get In Touch
2641 McCormick Dr. – Suite 103
Clearwater, FL 33759